1. Richard J Krejcir. Into Thy Word. “Into Thy Word Bible Study Method.” Writers Club Press. 2000.
2. Augustine. The City of God
3. Calvin, John. The Institutes of the Christian Religion
4. The Works of Early Church Fathers
5. The Works Eusebius
6. The Works of Justin
7. The Works of Josephus
8. Alan Johnson, Expositors Bible Commentary, I, II, Revelation. Zondervan. 1981, 1994.
9. Arthur Ogden, The Avenging Of The Apostles & Prophets, Ogden Publications, 1985
10. Barclay, William. Daily Study Bible: The Revelation of John. John Knox Press, 1977
11. Caird, G.B. Harper’s New Testament Commentaries: Revelation of St John, Hendrickson Publishers, 1987
12. Charles, R.H. International Critical Commentary: Revelation of St John, 1920
13. Craig S. Keener. The IVP Bible Background Commentary. Inter Varsity Press. 1993.
14. The Expositors Greek Testament, Eerdmans, 1979
15. Foy E. Wallace Jr., The Book Of Revelation, Wallace Publications,1966
16. G.B. Caird, A Commentary on the Revelation of Saint John the Devine, Harper and Row, 1966
17. Gerhard Krodel, Revelation, Augsburg, 1989
18. G.R. Beasley-Murray, The Book of Revelation, Eerdmans NCB, 1978
19. Halley’s Bible Handbook. Regency. 1927.
20. Hodge, Charles. Systematic Theology, Hendrickson, 1999
21. J. Dwight Pentecost, Things to Come, Zondervan, 1958
22. Jerome H Smith, Ed. The New Treasury of SCRIPTURE Knowledge. Thomas Nelson. 1992.
23. Jim McGuiggan, The Book Of Revelation, Montex, 1976
24. John F. Walvoord, Revelation, Bible Knowledge Commentary, Victor Books, 1983.
25. George Eldon Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament, rev. ed. ed. Donald A. Hagner, Eerdmans, 1993
26. Merill C. Tenney, Interpreting Revelation, Eerdmans, 1957
27. The Moffatt, New Testament Commentary: Revelation of St John, Eerdmans, 1997
28. Morris, Leon. Tyndale New Testament Commentaries: Revelation of St John, Tyndale, 1969, 1984
29. New Geneva Study Bible. Thomas Nelson. 1995.
30. Philip Schaff, History Of The Christian Church, Vol. I, Eerdmans, 1910,1985
31. R.C. Sproul. Essential Truths of the Christian Faith. Tyndale. 1992.
32. Sturgeon’s Devotional Bible. Baker Books. 1964.
33. Warren Wiersbe. With the Word. Oliver Nelson. 1991.
34. Research at the Scholarly Archives at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA;Years of study & teaching notes;Seminary notes; Prayer
Richard Joseph Krejcir is the Founder and Director of “Into Thy Word Ministries,” a missions and discipling ministry. He is the author of several books including, Into Thy Word, and A Field Guide to Healthy Relationships. He is also a pastor, teacher, and speaker. He is a graduate of Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California (M.Div.) and holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Practical Theology in London, England (Ph.D). He has garnered over 20 years of pastoral ministry experience, mostly in youth ministry, including serving as a church growth consultant.
© 1992-2008, Richard J. Krejcir Ph.D. Into Thy Word Ministries www.intothyword.org